Isnin, Mac 31, 2008

Shit ... Why BN did badly in GE2008?


Pak Lah was seated next to a little girl on an airplane that was leaving KLIA. He turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to Pak Lah, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know", said Pak Lah, "How about who is going to win the next election?"

"OK", she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

Pak Lah thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

The little girl then asks, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss who is going to win the next election when you don't know shit?"

* From my buddy in Sabah

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Bro,

The caption on Pak Lah's pix should read "Hear me, people.." But then again, knowing Pak Lah, he could have very well said (and meant) "Here me, people.."